Trail shoes created with an athlete and made in part with recycled content.
Lightweight and comfortable, the Terrex Speed Ultra is packed with innovations that give athletes an edge. Tom Evans tested different versions of the shoe for two years and helped us craft it to completion. He then took it for a spin and won the Tarawera race wearing it. He thinks it's magic, but it's just skill paired with science.
This shoe brings together many innovations to support you on your journey. Inspired by gravel bikes, the lug pattern of the outsole offers great traction. Combining two types of lightweight materials, the midsole cushions feet and gives energy back without compromising on stability. The tongue and heel tabs are padded for comfort and the upper is light, breathable and drainage-ready.
- Lace closure
- Mesh upper with abrasion-resistant weldings
- Perforated tongue
- BOOST midsole and Lightstrike cushioning
- Reflective print
- Weight: 245 g (size UK 5.5)
- Continental™ Rubber outsole
- 25% of the components used to make the upper are made with a minimum of 50% recycled content
- Product colour: Core Black / Crystal White / Turbo
- Product code: H03192