The condition of your breathing muscles influences how well you can breathe. The stronger your diaphragm, the easier it is to breathe, you will demand less oxygen during exercise, and your heart rate will reduce.
Strong breathing muscles benefit everyone, as stamina, well-being and general health improve. To achieve this better quality of life, carry out breathing training with the POWERbreathe Plus Heavy Resistance.
This heavy resistance device is hugely taxing on your breathing muscles. It is only recommended for those that have reached the highest load setting on a Medium Resistance device.
Strengthen your diaphragm- Breathing training with the POWERbreathe Plus Heavy Resistance focuses on strengthening your diaphragm rather than your lungs. This is because your lungs are a pair of spongy, air-filled organs, and not muscle, and therefore cannot be strengthened.
This device is very challenging and suited to people that are very fit and have reached the top level of the Medium Resistance device. This device is not suitable for people with breathing problems
- The most challenging in the Plus series of inspiratory muscle training devices
- Only suitable for those who have reached the top level of the Plus Medium Resistance model
- Strengthen inspiratory breathing muscles
- 11 adjustable levels
- Easy to use
- Ergonomic design
- Train for 30 breaths, twice a day for results
- Breathing load: 29cmH2O – 274cmH2O (in increments of 24/25cmH2O)